Here at ToHelp, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
Personal information includes any information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number.
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ToHelp receives and stores personal information provided by volunteers, supporters and donors supplied to us in writing, via email, via the telephone, on our website via the ‘Contact Us’ form or by donating money to us.
We will only use your personal information when the law permits us to. Specifically, we may use the personal information we collect from you in any of the following ways:
- To provide you with the information you have requested
- To communicate with you
- To process your donations or other payments and for fundraising reasons
When necessary, ToHelp may share personal information in order to process your donations or to carry out any other obligations arising from any contract or agreement entered into between you and the Charity.
The Charity may also disclose personal information to other volunteers within the Charity, including our Trustees.
The Charity may engage secure third party payment processing service providers to work with us to administer and provide these services.
The Charity does not permit these parties to use such information for any other purpose than to perform the services they have been instructed to provide by us.
We will never sell or share your personal information with organisations so that they can contact you for any marketing activities.
We may disclose your information if required to do so by law.
We only keep your information as long as is reasonable and necessary for the relevant activity.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from you. However, please be aware that no method of storing your personal information or transmitting information over the internet is completely secure.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to ask whether we have your personal information and to receive a copy of this
- The right to have your personal information completely deleted from our records
- The right to have your information modified/corrected
- The right to restrict us processing your personal information. Please be advised that this is not an absolute right.
- The right to request us to provide the provide information we hold about you in a clearly structured form so it can easily been electronically transferred
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision-making
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
If you wish to do this please contact email@example.com.
Alternatively, write to the following address:
Registered Charity # 1145958
PO Box 727
‘Cookies’ are essentially small pieces of data sent by an internet server to a browser. In turn, these are returned to the browser each time it accesses the same server. Cookies are used to track the user’s access to the server.